The North Clay Fire Protection District was founded in 1975.
currently operates a primary station in Louisville and a sub-station
In addition to its fire responsibilities, the department also provides
non-transport emergency medical services. The department typically
responds to over 125 fire and emergency medical calls annually.
The Louisville station houses 5 apparatuses with 30 members. The
Bible Grove station houses 4 apparatuses with 25 members.
- Feb 10 - Quarterly at Clay City
- Feb 11 - Cornerstone Training, Basic Company Officer
- Feb 25 - Cornerstone Training, Self-Contained Breathing
- Mar 11 - Cornerstone Training, Basic Strategy & Tactics
- Mar 25 - Cornerstone Training, Firefighter Rescue &
- Apr 14 - Quarterly at Xenia
- Apr 15 - Cornerstone Training, Leadership Principles for the
- Apr 22 - Cornerstone Training, Rapid Intervention Team-Basics
- July 14 - Quarterly at Louisville
- Oct 13 - Quarterly at Flora
The North Clay Fire Protection District does
not own or maintain this website.
Last updated: 2-1-14 If you have questions or comments, please